Friday, May 16, 2008

Life

So here is my first blog!!!! Let me update all of you on the Boosalis family life...
There is always a lot going on in the Boosalis home. Justin is LOVING his job with the Sheriff's Department and is still going full time to UC Riverside. He continues to amaze me with his drive and determination.
I am loving my "job." I say it that way because I am so blessed. I am able to work whenever I am able and have no set schedule. It is WONDERFUL because I do not have to worry too much about what to do with Chloe, I just work if Justin is home or if his Mom is available. It also allows me the freedom to go visit my family whenever I feel the need. I truly enjoy having the chance to get out of the house a few hours and do what makes me feel really good.
Chloe is just as amazing as ever. I believe we are over the worst of the "Terrible Two's" and now understand just why they are so terrible. She really is doing great though. She is talking more and more and that makes life easier on her and us. Potty training is the biggest task at hand but to be honest, I haven't given it as much effort as I should. I hope to have her Potty trained by the time that lil boy Boosalis joins us...... we'll see about that.
As for the lil bun in the oven, he is cooking just fine so far. I am really enjoying this pregnancy and with Chloe to keep me busy this one seems to be flying by.
So, that's just a little bit of where we are at this time in life! Keep checking in to what's going on in our busy lives!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So What Do You Think?